"Once-In-A-Generation" Federal Funding
Covid 19 Relief
Their future begins now…
with your focus and commitment to a plan.
The Time to Act is Now.
Use the American Rescue Plan to
Give Them a Bright Future.
The American Rescue Plan, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, is the largest ever one-time investment for Native Communities. Is your Tribe prepared to make the best use of the money? Consider this:
- What are the highest priorities of your Tribe?
- How can this be used to revitalize your Tribal Economy?
- How do you balance the demands of today, while setting a direction for the future?
- How can you maximize this opportunity lasting impact on the next 7 generations?
Call us 949-476-8828
Blue Stone Recovery Allocation Planning
As a native owned and managed company, we understand the gravity of your role in leading your Tribe. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to stabilize your economy and prepare for future growth must be carefully directed to maximize the funds for each member of your community, now and in the future.
Let our project managers and Tribal Advisors help you leverage the ARP to the fullest. We will help tribal leadership identify priorities, engage your community, and carry out your plans so that your sovereignty and self-sufficiency is ensured for generations to come.
What are the highest priorities of your Tribe?
1) Align Your Tribe’s Priorities
First and foremost, we focus on your leadership and community alignment for short and mid-term goals. Without agreement, its hard to move forward.
How can this be used to revitalize your Tribal Economy?
2) Pinpoint Funding for Each Priority
We will help you identify the funding to pay for the initiatives, priorities, implementation, and reporting requirements of your Tribe.
How do you balance the demands of today, while setting a direction for the future?
3) Create an Action Plan
With the right goals and priorities in place, our team partners with you to create a clear roadmap for all projects from beginning up to completion, and even beyond.
How can you maximize this opportunity lasting impact on the next 7 generations?
4) Implement & Support the Action Plan
Our job isn’t finished until we see completed projects. Blue Stone is committed to helping you throughout the entire process, offering any support needed during implementation.
You Have Proven Your Resilience…
Now Is The Time to Rebuild.
While our planning sessions identify exactly what your community needs, we are prepared to help you with the services outlined by the federal government.
- $20 billion Coronavirus Relief Fund
- $6+ billion for Native health systems
- $1.248 billion for HUD Tribal & Native Hawaiian housing programs
- $1.1+ billion for education programs
- $1+ billion for Native families
- $900 million for Bureau of Indian Affairs programs
- $19 million to combat domestic violence
- $600 million for critical economic and infrastructure investments
- $20 million to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on Native languages
Blue Stone stands with you…
We are here to support as you move forward.
Please Reach Out to Us.
Exclusively Serving Indian Country since 2007, Blue Stone Strategy Group is a Native-owned advisory firm committed to strengthening Tribal sovereignty and self-sufficiency.
To get started with Recovery Allocation Planning, call or email us today.