Blue Stone Strategy Group is the premier Native-owned advisory firm committed to strengthening Tribal sovereignty and self-sufficiency through effective leadership, productive governmental systems and sound business development. Founded in 2007, Blue Stone has a well-developed staff of advisors and seasoned subject matter experts from all over the country.
We are seeking a seasoned Housing Subject Matter Expert with the following expertise:
- Direct and significant work experience in directing and/or oversight of an Indian housing program.
- Knowledge of U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) Native American Housing and Self Determination Act (NAHASDA) & 24 CFR Part 1000.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and techniques of Indian housing administration.
- Knowledge of the complex and varied governmental rules and regulations which affect tribal housing and tribal housing development.
- Experience with or knowledge of various housing development funding sources such as LIHTC, Section 184, USDA/Rural Development, etc. and their application.
- Grants management and administration as it pertains to Indian Housing.
- Indian Housing development and project management experience.
- Construction/Engineering projects on Indian Housing projects and/or tribal land.
- Understanding of the complexities and applicable local, tribal, and federal regulations that surround land use as it pertains to Indian Housing.For more information, please contact our Irvine office at (949) 476-8828. Resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.