Blue Stone Strategy Group is the premier Native-owned advisory firm committed to strengthening Tribal sovereignty and self-sufficiency through effective leadership, productive governmental systems and sound business development. Founded in 2007, Blue Stone has a well-developed staff of advisors and seasoned subject matter experts from all over the country.
We are seeking a seasoned Health Clinic Subject Matter Expert with the following expertise:
- Strong administrative or management experience in managing health clinics with the minimum capacity of providing care to several thousand patients per year.
- Significant experience and knowledge of operating several facilities and/or as part of a larger network.
- Demonstrated experience with P/L responsibilities.
- Acute understanding of handling a variety of patient care services through both in-care and out-patient treatment basis.
- Strong track record of dealing with IHS, as well as having worked with a variety of tribes on IHS-related benefits administration.
- Proficiency in dealing with health management issues within native people context
- Demonstrated expertise managing a wide range of health benefit plans across many tribes.
- Strong business orientation in solving complex health services related issues.
- Ideal candidate should have a proven track record in designing and implementing organizational restructuring, process redesign, performance improvement, cost reduction/containment, and health benefit plans.
- Potential candidates should have experience in leadership positions.
For more information, please contact our Irvine office at (949) 476-8828. Resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.